Laced Wrist Support Splint
This Wrist Support with a Lace-up closure is ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, wrist fractures, wrist sprains, repetitive strain injuries and wrist tendonitis in the left or right hand. The metal stay keeps the wrist in slight extension, relieving the strain on the tendon and helping to reduce wrist pain. The adjustable pull sting straps allow for the best possible comfort and support across your wrist.
- Laced closure allows support to be easily applied and gives better all round support
- The Black material may also be preferred for workplace use
- Made in the UK
- Unique breathable mesh material keeping the wrist cool and comfortable for long periods of use, which makes this support suitable for use during the night
- Lace up closure allows wrist support to be easily applied using one hand and gives even pressure, resulting in enhanced comfort and support
- Prevents further injury and supports weak muscles
The support comes with a plastic stay that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain both day and night. The material contains breathable mesh, that allows moisture to wick away from the skin, allowing the support to be used for longer than most generic supports.
This wrist support can be used on your left or right hand and is a universal size suitable for wrist circumferences of 14-19 cm. The support will also fit both the left and right hand.
|Size||One Size (Left and Right)|
|W/BKLACE/ACT||Universal (Left or Right)