The Actesso elbow sleeve is ideal for preventing and supporting the elbow before any injury or to relieve pain and to increase the elbows ability to function under stress. This elbow support can be used for supporting injuries to the elbow such as Tennis Elbow, ligament sprains, Osteoarthritis, or elbow sprains and strains. It is recommended to speak with your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition.
- IDEAL FOR : Elbow sprains and strains or as a Support for Tennis / Golfers Elbow
- REDUCES PAIN : Supports elbow and relieves pain increasing elbows ability to function under stress
- AIDS RECOVERY: Provides gentle compression allowing quicker recovery after sports activities
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT : Carry out repetitive elbow movements without restricting overall movement
- EASY SIZING : Follow measurement guide in picture and choose: Small- 20-24, Medium- 24-28, Large- 28-32, X-Large- 32-36.
- When attaching the hook and loop fastening at the end of each strap, please ensure the hook and loop is attached to the straps themselves, and not the material of the support
- Elbow support for tennis elbow, sprains, strains and sports use
- Elastic fabric for comfortable wear
Measure the circumference of the elbow in centimetres (see above picture), and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size:
Material: 65% nylon, 25% latex, 10% spandex.
Material: 81% Polyamide, 8% Spandex, 11% Elastic Latex.
Safety Information: These devices are meant to come into contact with unbroken skin only, are intended for a single patient, and are reusable. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material listed in the "material composition" details box. After the first use, we recommend removing the support after one hour use to ensure that you are not sensitive to any materials used in the product. Do not wear with any creams or other substances that could react with the material. Do not use if you are allergic or have rubber allergy based sensitive skin. If the brace is too tight, we recommend exchanging the product for a better fit. Tight fitting can affect blood circulation and cause discomfort. The straps should overlap the material and the underside should not be exposed to the skin as this could cause scratching or skin irritation. The devices are simple to fit and function well if the instructions for use are followed. These splints are not recommended for use with crutches.
How to clean: Hand wash and air dry the support regularly to maintain hygiene and avoid the build-up of bacteria in the region.