This Actesso Wrist Support is the ideal support to aid in the healing of the wrist from sprains or strains or to prevent further injury. This support does not contain a metal bar making it ideal for activities where flexibility in the wrist is required. The support can be worn on the left or right hand. Simply measure your wrist circumference and select small, medium or large and your desired colour in the drop down box below.
- Helps alleviate pain caused through sprains or strains to the wrist region
- Elastic material provides more comfort and support
- Designed for frequent use
- Ideal for sports, gardening or other activities where full flexibility is required without compromising support.
- No metal bar to avoid restrictions to the wrists natural movement making it ideal for use during sport
- Provides firm support to the wrist region
- Prevents further injury and supports weak muscles
Measure your wrist circumference in centimeters and use the following guide to get the correct size. Please note that this support can be used on the right or left hand.
|Small||11 - 13.5 cm|
|Medium||13.5 - 16 cm|
|Large||16 - 19.5 cm|
|XL||19.5 - 21.5 cm|
Material: Rubber 50%, Polyurethane 10%, Nylon 40%. Contains Latex.
Product Safety: Please consult your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to any material listed in the "material composition" details box. We recommend removing the support after one hour use to ensure that you are not sensitive to any materials used in the product. If the brace is too tight, we recommend exchanging the product for a better fit. Tight fitting can affect blood circulation and cause discomfort. The devices are simple to fit and function well if the instructions for use are followed. These devices are meant to come into contact with unbroken skin only, are intended for a single patient, and are reusable. Do not wear with any creams or other substances that could react with the material.
Hand wash the support regularly to maintain hygiene and avoid the build-up of bacteria in the region.