- Supports by Injury
- Wrist Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Actesso Green Sports Wrist and Hand Support
Actesso Green Sports Wrist and Hand Support
This Wrist Support also helps to alleviate pain caused through sprains or strains by applying gentle compression to the whole wrist region. The wrap around strap can be adjusted according to the level of support that you need.
- IDEAL FOR SPORTS: Provides right level of support without compromising mobility
- SUPPORTIVE / NOT RESTRICTIVE: Ideal for those who want to retain flexibility in the wrist
- RELIEVES PAIN: Elasticated Wrist Guard provides gentle compression to reduce strain on the tendons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The elastic material and bandage provides comfort and support and helps prevent injury
- EASY FITTING and SIZING: Fits both hands. Measure wrist circumference (cm) and choose size below
- When attaching the hook and loop fastening at the end of each strap, please ensure the hook and loop is attached to the straps themselves, and not the material of the support.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used for sports
- Provides firm support to the wrist and helps prevents further injury
- Elastic material provides more comfort and support to give a truly supportive wrist bandage
- Designed for frequent use
- No metal bar enabling you to retain flexibility in the wrist during use, making it ideal for use during sport
- Can be used on left or right hand
Measure the circumference of the wrist in centimetres (see above picture), and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size. Please go for the bigger size if you are in between sizes.
Simply select your size in the drop-down box at the top of the page to order your Sports wrist support today.
|Extra Large||20-23 cm|
Material: 65% nylon, 25% latex, 10% spandex
Safety Information: These devices are meant to come into contact with unbroken skin only, are intended for a single patient, and are reusable. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material listed in the "material composition" details box. After the first use, we recommend removing the support after one hour use to ensure that you are not sensitive to any materials used in the product. Do not wear with any creams or other substances that could react with the material. Do not use if you are allergic or have rubber allergy based sensitive skin. If the brace is too tight, we recommend exchanging the product for a better fit. Tight fitting can affect blood circulation and cause discomfort. The straps should overlap the material and the underside should not be exposed to the skin as this could cause scratching or skin irritation. The devices are simple to fit and function well if the instructions for use are followed. These splints are not recommended for use with crutches.
How to clean: Hand wash and air dry the support regularly to maintain hygiene and avoid the build-up of bacteria in the region.