- Supports by Injury
- Wrist Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Breathable Wrist Support with Metal Splint
Breathable Wrist Support with Metal Splint
The Actesso Wrist Support Splint is designed with ultra-breathable material for maximum airflow, allowing you to wear this support for as long as needed while always remaining comfortable. This wrist support splint contains a metal 'palmar bar/ metal stay', which runs underneath the wrist, helping to keep the wrist in a neutral position.
This allows the wrist to heal and also reduces the stress on the tendons. The Carpal Tunnel is also kept as open as possible in this position - helping to effectively relieve the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. This support is also ideal for wrist fractures, wrist sprains, repetitive strain injuries and wrist tendonitis in the left or right hand.
- Ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, and Repetitive Strain Injuries.
- Metal bar keeps wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons, helping to reduce Wrist Pain both day and night.
- Highly breathable, lightweight material allows for all day comfort even on hot days.
- Available in Beige or Black.
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres and use the following guide to get the correct size.
|Size||Black Colour Measurement (cm)||Beige Colour Measurement (cm)|
|Small||13 - 15||12.5 - 14.5|
|Medium||15 - 17.5||14.5 - 16.5|
|Large||17.5 - 20.5||16.5 - 18.5|
|Extra Large||20.5 - 22.5||18.5 - 20.5|
|Hand / Size||Colour||MPN||UPC|