- Healthcare Supports
- Supports by Area
- Wrist Supports & Splints
- Advanced Wrist Support with Metal Splint
Advanced Wrist Support with Metal Splint
The Actesso Advanced Black Wrist Support is ideal for healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, Arthritis and Wrist Tendonitis. The support contains a metal bar that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons. The material is made of a unique soft ventilated neoprene, that allows moisture to wick away from the skin and the material contains antibacterial properties. This allows for a unique combination of comfortable support with the right amount of compression to relieve the stress on injured wrists. This support helps to reduce wrist pain when worn during the day but can also be worn at night time to ensure a restful nights sleep. By keeping the wrist in a neutral position the carpal tunnel is also kept in its widest position relieving the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome such as wrist pain, numbness, pins and needles and tingling in the hand.
- Made in the UK with a strong 'double stitch' technique for extra durability.
- IDEAL FOR PROVIDING SUPPORT AND RELIEVING PAIN from a range of wrist conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- REDUCES WRIST PAIN DAY AND NIGHT - Wrist support contains a metal bar that rests underneath the wrist and relieves the strain on the tendons, helping to reduce your wrist pain both day and night. This makes this wrist brace ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or the ideal Carpal Tunnel Splint for sleeping
- UNIQUE SOFT VENTILATED NEOPRENE, allows moisture to wick away from the skin, and contains antibacterial properties, allowing this wrist splint to be used for longer than most generic supports and to provide all day comfort
- DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH NHS CLINICIANS and CE approved. This wrist support is made in the UK and registered with the MHRA as a Class 1 Medical Device, highlighting the quality and effectiveness of this support
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and use the following guide to get the correct size.
|Extra Large||19-21 cm|
|W/BKAV/XLL/ACT/||5060377664552||Extra Large Left|
|W/BKAV/XLR/ACT/||5060377664569||Extra Large Right|
How to use the Actesso Advanced Wrist Support This video shows how to use the Actesso Advanced Wrist Support. Designed and approved by medical professionals, the Advanced Wrist Support is ideal for healing wrist sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, repetitive strain injuries, fractures and rheumatoid arthritis. The support comes with an easy to modify metal stay that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain. The material is made of a unique ventilated soft neoprene, which allows moisture to wick away from the skin. It contains antibacterial properties, proven to eliminate odours and bacteria and allowing the support to be used for longer. For more information, please visit our website or call us on: 01329 848658 http://www.actesso.co.uk/product/Advanced%20Black%20Wrist%20Support%20Splint
How to use the...How to use the Actesso Advanced Wrist Support This video sho...