Advanced Wrist Support Splint
The Actesso Advanced Black Wrist Support is ideal for healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, Arthritis and Wrist Tendonitis. The support contains a metal bar that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons. The material is made of a unique soft ventilated neoprene, that allows moisture to wick away from the skin. This allows for a unique combination of comfortable support with the right amount of compression to relieve the stress on injured wrists. This support helps to reduce wrist pain when worn during the day but can also be worn at night time to ensure a restful nights sleep. By keeping the wrist in a neutral position the carpal tunnel is also kept in its widest position relieving the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome such as wrist pain, numbness, pins and needles and tingling in the hand.
- Made in the UK with a strong 'double stitch' technique for extra durability.
- IDEAL FOR PROVIDING SUPPORT AND RELIEVING PAIN from a range of wrist conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- REDUCES WRIST PAIN DAY AND NIGHT - Wrist support contains a metal bar that rests underneath the wrist and relieves the strain on the tendons, helping to reduce your wrist pain both day and night. This makes this wrist brace ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or the ideal Carpal Tunnel Splint for sleeping
- UNIQUE SOFT VENTILATED NEOPRENE, allows moisture to wick away from the skin, allowing this wrist splint to be used for longer than most generic supports and to provide all day comfort
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and use the following guide to get the correct size.
|Extra Large||19-21 cm|
|W/BKAV/XLL/ACT/||5060377664552||Extra Large Left|
|W/BKAV/XLR/ACT/||5060377664569||Extra Large Right|
Safety Information: These devices are meant to come into contact with unbroken skin only, are intended for a single patient, and are reusable. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure of your medical condition or if you are sensitive to neoprene or any other material listed in the "material composition" details box. After the first use, we recommend removing the support after one hour use to ensure that you are not sensitive to any materials used in the product. Do not wear with any creams or other substances that could react with the material. Do not use if you are allergic or have rubber allergy based sensitive skin. If the brace is too tight, we recommend exchanging the product for a better fit. Tight fitting can affect blood circulation and cause discomfort. The straps should overlap the material and the underside should not be exposed to the skin as this could cause scratching or skin irritation. The devices are simple to fit and function well if the instructions for use are followed. These splints are not recommended for use with crutches.
How to clean: Hand wash and air dry the support regularly to maintain hygiene and avoid the build-up of bacteria in the region.
1. Pull away the hook & loop straps and open the support. 2. Lay the support flat on a surface and align your wrist with the splint. 3. Fold the support back over your wrist and reattach the straps. 4. Ensure a snug fit and adjust as needed.
Actesso Wrist ...1. Pull away the hook & loop straps and open the support. 2. L...